Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Compare And Contrast

Personally drawing with the graphite pencils was not fun for me. It was very smeary and fuzzy because I erased a lot because I'm a huge perfectionist. The process was not fun, but the pride I felt when it was done was great. I didn't think it was going to look good but for me I'm very proud of it, I just didn't know if I'd be able to pull it off. The color shading however was much easier for me because I am more used to working with colors as a finished product instead of just empty black and white. The shading is also more comfortable because the pencils feel like cleaner movements than the graphite and you can layer multiple colors for your end result. One issue with the colored pencils is that they don sharpen very well.







No comments:

Post a Comment