Translate

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time Capsule Blog Post

The items I put in my box are each special to me in a different way. Honestly I don't think a lot of them were special when I first got them but they are now. All these items make me really happy when I look at them. My personal 3 favorites are the silly bands, because looking at them reminds me of how grateful I was to my parents when I got them and it reminds me to appreciate them more. I put a tag from a pair of shoes I got this year, they are from Rue 21 and I got them for the first time I sang with the jazz band this year and went out of my comfort zone, the tag makes me kind of proud. And last i put a broken camera memory card that has all the first pictures I ever took on my first nice camera, I was taking those pictures when I started to consider photography as an occupation and it makes me really happy. It also reminds me of my sister and the strong bond we created this year and I can't wait to see the pictures 20 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment