Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bike Drawing

I personally express a particular interest in drawing. I cant really tell if I'm good at it or not, especially since I'm my own worst critic. This drawing was very challenging for me. I think I am better at designs/ cartoons than realistic art, especially something as complicated as a bike. My process was honestly going along each piece of the bike and drawing it little by little. For me the shading was the hardest part because I have never needed to shade any drawing correctly before and I had also never been taught how to. Overall I am super pleased with the end product and am extremely proud of myself for drawing the same thing everyday for a long period of time because if i were alone it definitely wouldn't have come out as good as I think it did.



No comments:

Post a Comment